Friday, July 13
...totally optional...but super fun!
Student Conservation Association (SCA) Volunteer Service Project: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Sign up and get more info!
Saturday, July 14*
- Arrive and Register: 9:30am – 10:00am
- Introductions: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Event Overview: 11:00am – 12:00 noon
- Get to Know Other Outsiders Networking Lunch: 12:00 noon – 1:00pm
- Start Your Project Ideas! Group Brainstorm and Project Planning: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Remember: we’re going to fund the best projects that get America outdoors!
- Set up Camp and Grab Some Grub: 4:30pm – 7:00pm
- Campfire Conversation with The North Face: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Sunday, July 15
- Breakfast and Final Prep for Project Presentations: 8:30am – 9:30am
- Project Presentations and Voting on Projects to Fund: 9:30am – 11:30am
- Career Conversations Working Lunch (Hosted by Forest Service): 12:00 noon – 1:30pm
- Project Planning: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- How to Stay Involved and More Opportunities: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Evaluation: 4:00pm – 4:30pm
- Adjourn: 4:30pm
- Jobs Mixer with The North Face: 5:00 – 6:00pm
*We recommend you plan any travel on Friday, so you’re bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on Saturday morning. Although we don’t cover the cost of Friday night accommodations, we do have a few suggestions on the Austin Summit website.