: The North Face, REI Foundation and The
: Colorado State Parks
: Saturday, July 23 | 12:00noon-5:00pm
: Cherry Creek State Park
: 4201 S. Parker Rd. Aurora, CO
Calling all Denverites!
Don't miss a day of free* family fun on Outdoor Nation’s
ultimate, outdoor adventure playground!
*Note: While the activities are free, Cherry Creek charges a $9
Highlights of Summer Fun Day Denver:
- The North Face Climbing Wall
- REI Family Camping Fun
- Bird Watching with Osprey and the National Audubon Society
- Fishing, hiking, and a HawkQuest with Colorado State Parks
- Hula Hooping Tournaments hosted by Merrell
- Prizes, including CamelBak Water Bottles
- Music, swimming, sand castle building and more!
About Cherry Creek State Park
Just minutes from downtown Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is
the city’s backyard playground. Anchored around an 880 surface acre
reservoir, Cherry Creek offers its visitors unique outdoor
activities, from jet skiing and shooting to horseback riding and
model airplane flying. The park’s gentle, rolling hills and
babbling creeks are also home majestic raptors, warm water fish and
more than 40 species of mammals.
- Driving directions: One mile south of I-225
on Parker Road at Lehigh, adjacent to south Denver. Located at 4201
S. Parker Road, Aurora, CO 80014
- Customize your directions: